Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Yummy Mummy Update

If you happened to clock my recent post starting my weight loss journey, you'll know I owe an update this morning.  Well, I am VERY pleased to announce that I lost another 3lb!!  Tht's 10.5lb in 3 weeks, I've never done that before, so am really rather pleased with myself.


I didn't manage to up my exercise last week though, it's been a bit difficult what with miserable weather that's been hanging around like a bad smell.  I could attempt to go on our dusty Wii tucked away in the corner, but Madam always insists on joining me on the balance board, that makes it a wee bit more tricky...

I'd love to lose 3.5lb this week, as that would get me my first stone lost award, in just 4 weeks- I'd be grinning for days!  But, I realise that's a big number so won't be holding my breath.  I think a slightly more achievable goal would be just 2lb loss, that would drop me down into the next stone bracket, just as nice methinks.

I thought I'd share a recipe with you, I'm currently on the Slimming World plan and these ice lollies are a mere 0.5syn each!  They're handy to have around as Madam loves them and they're a great sweet fix.

6 Raspberry Ripple Lollies:
340g raspberries
375g fat free natural yoghurt
2 tbsp artificial sweetener
Blend the raspberries down until smooth and mix in half of the sweetener.  Mix the rest of the sweetener into the yoghurt.  Alternate spooning the raspberries with the yoghurt into 6 lolly moulds until it's all used up, then freeze for 6-8 hours.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment