Popular Posts

Saturday 23 July 2011

10 Things I Love About You

I've been tagged by the lovely Mother On Mother Earth to do a warm, fuzzy feeling post about my wonderful Madam- not a problem!  After such a good nights sleep however, I'm in a brilliant mood, so the problem might be knowing when to stop!

  • Her manners- I'm so proud of her because she says 'please' and 'thank you' without fail and without prompting.  Well, it's more 'pweese' and 'fan-koo!' but it works for me.
  • Sense of humour- she has a wicked sense of humour, and a cheeky little giggle that is so infectious.
  • Curly hair. She has the same hair I did when I was knee high to a grasshopper, it's blonde and curly and I love it!  I let my mum cut her fringe when she needs it, but I dread the day I have to get Goldilocks snipped!
(it's actually about 2" longer now!)
  • Her trust- the way she cuddles up close to me if she's scared of something or a little nervous with new people.  And the way she reaches for my hand when trying to climb steep steps, or if we're crossing a road, even if she has her reins on she still wants my hand. :)
  • Madam has a fabulous imagination, always making her toys slide down the sofa or supping tea from her little teacups, I hope it only increases as she grows.
  • Cuddles!!  Always free flowing and often accompanied by a little wet kiss.
  • Her dancing- she actually has a great sense of rhythm for 19months old, and loves showing off her moves at any opportunity to any style of music.
  • Her eating habits- not only is she great at feeding herself, if given the choice she will choose fruit over chocolate!!
  • She has the most incredible features (yes, I realised I am biased but this is my blog so ner ner...), these include an adorable button nose, the cheekiest grin, plump/squeezable cheeks and looooong eyelashes overshadowing the bluest eyes.
  • Her short temper. I know this is an odd thing to love, but it just proves how much she really is like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment