Popular Posts

Wednesday 27 April 2011

What's In My Fridge...

I've been tagged by the lovely The McCaskie Clan in this meme, entitled 'What's in my fridge'.

I must admit, I'd seen this meme bouncing around my favourite blogs, and I had rather hoped I'd not be tagged!  The contents of my fridge are somewhat unhealthy and meagre, but in the name of blogging- here goes!


Light mayonnaise
Passata
Pickled onions (stinky but yum!)
Grapes
Munch Bunch yoghurts
Cooked sliced ham
Cooked sliced chicken
Mature cheddar
Bertolli
Soft cheese
Dr Pepper Zero
Pepsi Max
Volvic strawberry water
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Red peppers
Courgettes
Onions


And in the door....
Unsalted butter
Baking margarine
Strawberry jam
Strawberry Squashems (Madam likes her yoghurt!!)
Semi-skimmed milk
Rose wine (much needed after some days in this household)
MORE strawberry water
Whole milk

In my defence, the freezer contents are much healthier!!  Hmm, maybe to start a 'What's in my freezer' meme?....

I shall now tag a few bloggers of my own, get my own back! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haha I got you!!!
    I definitely think you should start a whats in your freezer meme, my freezer is slightly more inspiring than my fridge for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone else likes Dr Pepper Zero. Everyone tells me it tastes like medicine, but I'm addicted :O

    ReplyDelete