Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 July 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

When Retardex offered to send me a sample of their oral spray, which claims to combat bad breath for up to 8 hours, I couldn't help but feel a little offended.  I mean, I clean my teeth, I'm not a huge fan of garlic, could they really smell my breath from there?!

But in the name of blogging, I bravely accepted and popped it in my bag, thinking I wouldn't need it for a while, maybe not until Mr B surprises me with a delicious Italian meal.... Ahem, yeah right!


I actually found it came into use a lot sooner than I expected (hoped?!), as one morning I had an unplanned job crop up (if you're interested, my first EVER blog post was about my new job!).  So my mother dearest came to the rescue to babysit, and I got togged up in my work clothes (black, no foods stains a bonus).  Unfortunately, as I rushed to my car, I realised I'd not had a chance to brush my teeth that morning- ugh!! The last thing you want to inflict on mourners is a blast of breakfast cereal, but en route to the church whilst I was starting to panic, I remembered the spray!  Two quick blasts into my mouth when I arrived, and voila!  Minty fresh breath that lasted until my lunch, which unfortunately was tuna based.

Since then, I've tried the spray twice more whilst out, both times after lunch, and I'm very pleased to say that my breath remained inoffensive until bedtime!  The spray size is perfect for on-the-go handiness, I would recommend it to anyone.

You can find the Retardex Oral Hygiene spray in Boots for a mere £3.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment