Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Angelic bath time- Halos n Horns review

The lovely people at Halos and Horns have sent Madam some bathtime goodies to try out.  I'm not sure if she has horns or a halo lately though; let's just say she's certainly discovering her independent streak!

First she jumped in the bath with some Zingy orange shampoo, which doubles up as a body wash.
The twin function is particularly useful for those bath times when she's a bit tired and grouchy and wants out asap.  It has a lovely orange smell, that's not overpowering, and lasted on my hands after I'd washed Madam's hair, my skin also felt really soft.  I also loved that, while the bubbles were plentiful, they didn't remain for ages after the water had drained, making my job of cleaning the bath that much easier!

Then she got to brush her teeth with the Toothy Fruity toothpaste.  I wasn't too sure about this, as in my head toothpaste always equals minty fresh smell and taste.  But Madam liked it, she actually seemed to brush her teeth properly rather than just sucking the water off the brush.  I think the taste made teeth brushing a more enjoyable experience (for us both!).

The toothpaste is SLS free, which is known to be a skin irritant, so you can rest assured your little one isn't swallowing nasty chemicals.

You can find Halos n Horns at Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and Boots, to name a few!  They have lots of fantastic products in their range, and knowing it's all good for sensitive skin can really put your mind at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment