Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Blog Envy!

I am fairly new to this blogging lark, but I do love it.  I sometimes find it hard to come up with interesting, witty and eye catching posts, but nevertheless, I waffle on!

I have found myself recently getting a case of the old green eyed monster when I view other people's blogs; they're so pretty!  With personalised banners and photos, fantastic reviews, and the posts are always great fun to read, where am I going wrong?!  Actually, don't answer that, my fragile ego might not withstand an onslaught...

Still, I have my gorgeous Madam to keep me smiling (and the fact that my followers recently increased!).   More and more, she has been coming out with little sentences, for instance "I want teddy", "I go in the car" and "I want juice please!".  Hmmm, guess I should get used to the 'I want' phase!  To treat her for being so fantastically clever and beautiful (me, biased?), Mr B and myself will be taking her on a little outing at the weekend, somewhere with animals, ice cream and hopefully sunshine, so keep your eyes peeled for lots of photos.




Anyway, I'm off to Google 'be a better blogger'! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love that photo of her, little cutie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous and looks so grown up. And i love reading your blog. My pretty rubbish- i never know what to say either to be honest! Your a great blogger. Big cuddles! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to bea around the bush here...its mine your jealous of isn't it ;) haha joking obviously!
    I love reading you blog! x

    ReplyDelete