Popular Posts

Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Gallery- Green

This weeks Gallery theme from Sticky Fingers is 'Green'.  

My contribution is a photo of Madam (shocker, I know!) taken on a family picnic about ten months ago.  It was really her first time on grass, and she'd loved scrunching up her toes in it, and letting it tickle her hands as she waved them over it.

 I love to look at it as it reminds me that you don't need to spend loads of money on a day out, or have the latest gadgets in your house to have fun.  Simply pack a picnic, pop a rug down on the green grass and maybe even grab a football- hours of family fun!







3 comments:

  1. what an adorable photo = one for the family album for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little man has just discovered grass. He wasn't at all sure at first - so funny to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo, its great how they react to grass the first time isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete