Popular Posts

Saturday 30 April 2011

Igniting Passions...of Interest!

I've been tagged by the lovely Gillian over at Little Family of 3 in this meme which is forcing me to remember that I do have interests other than Madam!

Click, click!
Well, as you may have gathered from my blog, photography is certainly one of my main interests.  I can't go anywhere without my camera.  It's not a fancy one, but it does the job. :)

Cha-Cha-Cha!
Before Mr B and I got married, we took a 10 week course in dancing lessons.  It covered the favourites from Ballroom and Latin American dancing.  I particularly loved the Samba and the Waltz.  I also love street dancing, R&B, all sorts really.  All very different styles, but each so much fun!  So anyway, Himself and I took this course, had planned to do a very graceful Waltz for our first dance, but much to my shame the amount of 'Dutch' courage we had both consumed meant we were only able to perform that timeless tipsy shuffle!

What you're reading!
Obviously, blogging is another of my loves, albeit a fairly recent one.  I'm lucky to have some lovely friends in the blogging world who have helped to pimp up my blog (*ahem* Mrs McC).  I don't post that regularly, nor do I have fantastic give-aways (yet!!) but I do so appreciate all of my lovely followers!

Baking
I do love baking cakes, cupcakes in particular.  Also, finding new designs of the weird and wonderful genre and surprising my friends with boxes of delicious-ness. :)  You can see some examples here.

Ooh dear, I think that's it!  How sad, that's not a lot of interest in my life, is it?!  Still, that leaves me with more time to focus on the most important aspect of my life:
Family!

(p.s- that's a lot of grandkids for my poor mother in law to handle!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment