Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Nowt wrong with hand-me-downs!

Having two older sisters, my wardrobe was full of hand-me-down clothing, the dolls I played with had already been given haircuts and piercings, and the less said about my shoes, the better...  But still, I don't believe there's anything wrong with saving a bit of cash and passing clothes, etc, along to the younger sibling or cousin.  Nothing the matter with second-hand toys! :)

I think Madam proved that today by spending almost THREE HOURS playing with her latest toy:


My darling biggest sister was good enough to hand down her two daughter's play kitchen for Madam's enjoyment.  With play food, utensils, an oven one side and a dishwasher the other, I'm pretty sure she won't be in the house much at all this coming month!



I'm sure she can't get any more excited, can she? 

 I guess I'll find out next week, when my sister gives us her Wendy house- ahhhh!!

1 comment:

  1. I want a wendy house :(. hmph. Such a little darling. and no nothing wrong with hand me downs. Recycle, Recycle, Recycle! xx

    ReplyDelete