Popular Posts

Monday 28 February 2011

Magpie Monday

I've been shown a new blog celebrating one of my little happinesses in life- charity shops!  Missie Lizzie Magpie Mondays invite you to show off any or all of your favourite second hand shop bargains.  Well, bargains from anywhere really, I love a good mooch around charity shops, car boot sales, house clearances, I've even got some real prizes off ebay and Freecycle.
So when my lovely pal from The McCaskie Clan called me the Queen of charity shops,and invited me to dig out any particular treasures from my foraging sessions, how could I say no? :)

First up is my latest Freecycle acquisition, I'd actually replied to a post offering a sleeping bag, but when the offerer told me it had gone, she also mentioned that she had a Little Tykes coupe car going and would I like it?  Would I?!  Well, not me so much but Madam adores it!!


Though I must say, her adoration for it caused a slight problem when it was time to drag her out of it for some lunch...

I do have so many more little (and not so!) treasures to show you, but life has conspired against me today to get any of them photographed, so I'll save it all up for next weeks Magpie Monday. 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh yay, what a great little freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab freebie. Well done you and look forward to seeing more.
    My finds are over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty! Lovely to meet you.

    Thanks so much for joining Magpie Monday. Can't wait to lust over all your finds :0)

    The Little Tykes car is brilliant - they are so expensive aren't they? To get it of Freecycle was a real stroke of luck. I've never managed to get anything from there - too slow and too bust Twittering I expect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likewise MissieLizzie :)
    I can't wait to upload them, I had a good haul this morning too, heehee!
    Really good idea for a regular post too.

    ReplyDelete