Popular Posts

Saturday 12 February 2011

Adrenaline Junkie

I recently visited a soft play centre with some friends, both who have girls six months older than Madam, so when the older girls refused to go down the slide into the ball pool (quite possibly a bit daunting, they are very vividly coloured balls), I assumed that Madam would follow suit and likewise shy away from it.
Boy, was I wrong.  My little daredevil decided that head first down the slide was obviously the best option!


She then ran up and down all the climbing frames, whizzed down all the other and bigger slides, built a rather impressive tower with all foam blocks, got me sat in a corner with her to read all the books provided (she giggled infectiously at 'My Name is Mr Fox' so will be keeping an eye out for that one), and still made it home wide awake for a big lunch.  As soon as that was done with though, she obviously felt the need to crash, and so I was rewarded with a solid 2hr and 45min nap from her!  Lovely bit of P & Q, thank you muchly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment