Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 February 2011

A few of my Favourites

I'm rather new to this blogging business, and I only recently decided that each of my posts would feature a new photo and a little tale about it.  So, to pad out the past, as it were, I've decided to put up a few of my favourite photos.



The above was taken on a local beach in a little town Highcliffe, when Madam was 6 months old.  It was her first time on sand, so I took this picture of her (and Mr B's) toes curled up on that new texture she instantly loved!


This next photo was taken when Madam started doing the Army crawl.  We used the crawling Winnie the Pooh to try and encourage her to crawl 'properly'.  I just love the look she's giving whoever has the camera (more than often- me!).



This photo never fails to make me smile.  Mr B was watching an episode of 'Dinosaurs' (remember that? Great TV series) on his laptop.  Little Miss Nosy climbed on up to have a peek, and stayed cwtched up to her dada for a good 20mins, the pair of them transfixed by the googlebox!


Well, I hope you're not bored to much to tears, I promise to think of something a little more interesting for my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment