Popular Posts

Sunday 15 May 2011

Squeaky Clean

I'm not talking about my conscience being squeaky clean, I've eaten too many cupcakes for that to be the case.  No, I'm talking about my shower screen!

To be perfectly honest, I'm not much of a clean freak, so I grabbed the chance to try the new E-cloth.  This award winning Glass and Polishing Cloth promised to leave stainless steel, chrome, glass and mirrors completely streak-free, without the use of any nasty chemicals.  That's right, simply dampen the cloth with plain water, wipe and voila!  Ooh, shiny...


Being chemical-free, E-cloth can also reduce the need for household chemical cleaners by up to 90%, therefore being safer for the family, allergy sufferers and kinder to the environment. 




An E-cloth is guaranteed for 300 machine washes, so it is THE most cost effective and green way to keep both the inside and outside of your home spotless and significantly reduces cleaning time (certainly not a bad thing in my book).


E-cloth Glass and Polishing Cloth is available from Lakeland, Waitrose, Tesco, Homebase, B&Q, Co-op, Robert Dyas and www.e-cloth.com, at a RRP of £4.99 for a one cloth pack, and £9.49 for a twin pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment