Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Stand Out Tuesdays!

Ok, the first photos!
Here's Madams contribution:

I thought it was appropriate for her to wear the 'Make Noise!' t-shirt as I could barely hear her over those loud leggings!

Ok, I admit I didn't do very well, I even wore black trousers! But it's a start, I never wear something so bright usually.  I even had one woman tell me my top had made her feel much more like summer was on the way!

(p.s- I see now how filthy the mirror is, apologies!!)

So come on folks, join in with my Stand Out Tuesday, and post on your blogs your own bright and cheerful clothing photos for all to see!

2 comments:

  1. You both look lovely :) Great post hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gill! Join in, dress yourself and that beautiful daughter up and get photographing! xx

    ReplyDelete