Popular Posts

Friday 4 March 2011

Flashback Friday

It's that time of the week again! I really enjoy leafing through old photographs, so this 'Flashback Friday' blog from Cafe Bebe has quickly become a firm favourite of mine to follow.

Here's my contribution this week:


Popping back, not too far (I hope!), to the early 90's.  This is the first school photo of myself and my brother in the same school, him being two years above me.  I always hated having my photo taken, I think I was laughing out of embarrassment and trying to hold it in!

I wonder what the photographer was trying to achieve with the background, would the parents really think we'd been outside on a cold afternoon in September/October? Besides, where my old school was, the nearest trees and flowers were about 10miles away in the countryside!


4 comments:

  1. OMG! That's so funny...the background is a bit horrid! Thanks so much for taking part in #FlashbackFriday! Come back next week! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!

    Oh and that background is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure I commented on here...Oh well...
    Loving the 'realistic' background!

    ReplyDelete