Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Yet another update!

Yes, it's Tuesday morning, that can only mean one thing!!! Well, several things is more likely, but the most important I need to do is update you lovely readers on my weight loss journey and struggle to join the elite ranks of the Yummy Mummies! (seriously, is anyone out there reading this?!). :)

Anyhoo, I was dreading this week's weigh in as I had  bad weekend, filled with BBQs and Mother-in-law's wonderful Sunday roast, but I still somehow lost 2lb!  Extremely pleased with that, I also got a shiny sticker for being Slimmer of the Week and another certificate to slap up on the cupboard door.


I just need to lose 0.5lb next week and that'll be my first stone lost, to do that in a mere 6 weeks is pretty good, methinks.  So this week I really have vowed to up my exercise, even if it's just a trip to the local park or ponds for 15 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment