Popular Posts

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Another Yummy Mummy Milestone

I did it, I did it!!  I had my weekly weigh in yesterday and despite it being a hideous time of the month for dieting, I lost 2lbs and got my first stone-down award!  That's a total of 1st 1.5lb lost in just 6 weeks, I am simply over the moon!

I've already set my next goal though, I need to have small steps to keep my sights on, for good motivation.  This time, jealousy is helping; my skinny sister-in-law is visiting in just over 2 weeks time, so I'd like to lose another 3-4lbs by then.  After that, I'll have another 3-4lbs to lose to gain my 'Club 10' award, which means I'll have lost 10% of my starting body weight.

I'm very proud of myself, of all the times I've joined and re-joined this slimming club, I've never been able to get my stone award, so to have it and a little more in just 6 weeks is leaving one big grin on my (slimmer!) face.  Ooh, and today was the first time someone noticed I was losing it, that's always a nice boost.

As a post-weigh in treat, we popped to the local chippy, and Madam happily gorged herself on, not only her own chips, but half of Mummy's too!  Ah well, I'll be grateful for that when the weight keeps dropping off.



1 comment: