Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 August 2011

My Baby Loves... (tag!)

I've been tagged by Love in the Nest to do a post on things my Madam loves.  It's fairly straight up, so even I should manage it; I tell you the things that my baby loves, then I tag the bloggers who I'd like hear the same from.  Share the love people!!

My Madam loves:

  • Dancing-no matter what the music or time/place, she loves to shake her booty!
  • Painting- whether on paper or whatever else is nearby!

  • Cakes, particularly cupcakes.  Hmmm, wonder where she's got that obsession from?!
  • Her 'Blankies' and Teddy, no nap or bed time can be handled without them!

  • Juice- I've never known a girl like it, she can polish off 5-7 bottles of water/weak juice a day.  I wonder if she'll spring a leak one day?.......
  • Charlie Bear- actually, I think I love him more than Madam!  She didn't notice when Cbeebies cut his programme, I was devastated, haha!
  • And a last one on the Cbeebies note, she loves Mr Tumble, yells for him and everything.  She's even started to copy some signs, makes mamma proud! :)
Right then, if your names on the list, I demand a post from you on this loving subject! (in your own time, of course)

1 comment: