Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Whoops!

I know, naughty me!  I've been meaning to do my weight loss update since last Tuesday morning, but I've been chickening out- as last week was my first bad one and I gained half a pound.  It's not a lot, and I know what I did wrong through out the week to get that little extra, but it still put me down in the dumps for a bit.  My grumps lasted throughout the week, so when we travelled to Scotland on Friday so Mr B could climb Ben Nevis for charity, I stayed in the hotel room and did very little except eat!  And let me put it this way, I wasn't eating salad...

I blame my new venture Hello Cupcake, my Gloucestershire based cupcake business.  With my latest recipe, chocolate sponge with a chocolate creme Oreo surprise, I was a little shocked I only gained 0.5lb that first week. For the second week, I have no one blame but myself, and I am thoroughly ashamed of myself.  Luckily for me my lovely friend has just joined the same slimming group, so I have some healthy competition and someone more than happy to kick my butt for me, should I be lacking in motivation some weeks.

Oh well, only a short depressed post from me today, I promise to be much more upbeat next time!  I'll leave you with a photo of the stunning view from (almost) the top of Ben Nevis.


No comments:

Post a Comment