Popular Posts

Friday 21 October 2011

Dear So and So

This is my first time joining with this linky, started by 3 Bedroom Bungalow, who has recently been popped onto the number 1 spot with the Tots100 index.  I can't compare with my ranking of 380, but hey!  A girl can dream, right?

The idea of  'Dear So & So' is to write a letter, or several, on your blog expressing what you may not have been able to in a 'real life' situation (I  think...).  Here goes;

Dear Daughter's Sleep Habits,
Why have you decided to desert me this week, when I am at my most stressed with the craft fair this evening and getting everything ready for our holiday all next week?  I appreciate Madam won't always need you, dear afternoon nap, but I need you now!
Please come back, for a few more months at least.
Yours Beggingly, Mrs B (minus lots of hair)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Cupcake Posting Pods
I make gooood sized cupcakes, the kind that go nicely with a large mug of tea/coffee/gin/delete as appropriate.  Please come in bigger sizes to accommodate this and stop me from having another late night breakdown.
Ta muchly
Hello Cupcake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Shoulder  Muscle,
I was having a good day, why did you have to let yourself go and get pulled, just by the simple act of me opening the gate?...
Ouch.
Mrs B


Dear So and So...

No comments:

Post a Comment